Friday, August 5, 2016

RADUX


"Woke up covered in sweat this morning to nothing else but air-raid warning, how the hell have we come to this, our world is about to be blown to bits" - Radux: Last Ones to Survive

In my youth the parents listened to Vivaldi, tangos or nothing. You got introduced to decent music (=heavy metal and punk) through your friends older brother who taped you Metallica and Crumbsuckers. 90 minutes, over your own brothers blues tape. The next generation was more lucky. My music teacher, once a mighty mandolin player, taught his son to listen King Crimson and Radux bassist found Deep Purple records from his fathers (why not mothers?) collection. Add Iron Maiden and Judas Priest and it's for life.

The only time I saw Radux was when I was going swimming in a deep deep hangover and wasn't able to stand still. They were just what I needed, but after the dip in the lake they had already finished their set and I still couldn't stand still.

Craft or bulk beer?
Radux: Bulk.

Any John Bush era Anthrax worth listening?
Radux: No.


No comments:

Post a Comment