Thursday, October 27, 2016

CAN CAN HEADS

Picture a guy falling down the stairs with basket full of mushrooms and a hammer in his hand. He's the guitar player of Can Can Heads in my dream from last night. In the dream was also a pony, but since these guys are probably not into horse meat I woke up and made myself and my kid hot sandwiches and cold chocolate.


There's been a lot of releases this month. Old Fart's Neck came out last month. I have not listened it. I'm still listening to Butter Life. If you haven't heard that record, I don't know what to say. But let's listen this new EP first together right now. And Butter Life after that.

Hey there's the actor dude in the first song. Great.



Drumming, how did it start?
Janne: I heard the 666 album by Kansanturvamusiikkikomissio when I was 16 and I knew instantly I wanted to hit and smash those skins.

Cats or Horses?
Janne: Definitely cats. I used to have a cat named Tenho Tiikeri. He was crazy!

Hot buttered rum or instant coffee?
Janne:I’m up for anything with rum in it.

Complete Control or Jump the Fence?
Janne: I’d say Complete Control: The band at their poppiest, with some nice vocals of a more subdued variety. But Jump the Fence is good too, very uplifting. What a great fucking band. 

Can you give me the elements that without music is shit?
Janne: You mean Earth, Wind and Fire are crap? Maybe. I’d rather listen to James Brown or James White.


No comments:

Post a Comment